Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Israel Trip: Walk Where Jesus Walked

This past January I had the incredible opportunity to take the trip of a lifetime. I was able to tour the Holy Land and walk where Jesus walked. Words cannot even begin to express how that trip has impacted my life. One of the most significant is how it has transformed the way I study the Bible. Whenever I read the Bible, I can visualize the places because I have been there.

The trip had such an impact that I would like to take a group January 8-17, 2018. I cannot express the excitement I feel preparing to spend several days "Walking Where Jesus Walked" with you. The journey will be educational, informational, but most of all inspirational! I assure you, nothing will do more for your spiritual growth than this time in His Land. Here are some of the places we will visit: Caesarea, Megiddo, Mt. Carmel, Tiberias, Sea of Galilee, Capernaum, Caesarea Philippi, Mount of Olives, Gethsemane, Old City, Wailing Wall, Temple Mount, Southern Excavations, Masada, Qumran, Dead Sea, Garden Tomb.

If you are interested in this trip, I will host an informational meeting on June 11, at noon in fellowship hall. During this meeting, I will cover schedule, cost, and any other questions you have about the trip. I hope to see you there.

In Christ,
Mark Smith, Pastor of FBC Jacksonville, AR